We have extensive experience in the safe dismantling and removal of all types of trees and palms. This includes dead and diseased trees or those which need to be replaced with more suitable species because of the damage they are causing or the potential dangers they present.
It would be great if trees never needed to be removed but unfortunately there are a number of reasons why sometimes they need to be, such as:
- The Tree is dead or in decline
- The Tree has too much rot, termite damage or fungi and is becoming unstable
- The tree is damaging structures, buildings, utilities or paved areas.
- The tree is obstructing a new proposed development
- The tree is dropping large branches or is perceived as hazardous.
Although we specialise in large, complex and dangerous trees we are equally efficient at removing any size tree in any location whether that is in an extremely confined space between 2 buildings or in the middle of a vacant block or park. There are many different techniques involved in this process and much of choice comes down to the size and location of the tree as well as the obstacles that are around it such as buildings and service wires. CONTACT US today to get your FREE quote…