Tree pruning is a necessity for trees on private and public property, and is performed for numerous reasons. If performed correctly it should not only cater for your personal needs such as clearance pruning or hazard mitigation but it should also improve the structure and health of the tree.
Typical reasons for pruning include:
- Removal of deadwood or damaged branches
- Increased light penetration or air flow
- Clearance from buildings, service wires and footpaths
- Hazard reduction by removing heavy limbs over buildings
- Reduction in wind load of branches in the canopy
- Reduction in leaf litter for pools and gutters
- Clearance or thinning for aesthetic reasons such as views
- Selective pruning to improve the health and longevity of the tree
It is important to understand that tree pruning has the potential to seriously damage the tree and create more problems than before the pruning if it is not carried out correctly using the required techniques, proper cuts and with an understanding of the biology of the tree involved and how it will respond.
At Specialised Tree Lopping we use a variety of techniques to ensure the correct tree pruning goals are achieved.
To find out more about our tree pruning services, please GET IN TOUCH with today